Thursday, July 14, 2016

Punderific

I got this game because I was intrigued by the idea of making puns for a game. It's an interesting concept but it definitely requires some thinking for people who are not adept at making puns. I personally have a hard time making puns on the spot and it may also be difficult for others. Also, the concept of this game is unappealing for some because it may sound "boring" to people who don't enjoy a good pun or two. I think it can get boring pretty quickly as well.

The game itself is made up of good quality cards in a nicely made box. The game is pretty straight forward and the game provides a small pad of paper to start you off but depending on how much gameplay it gets you may need to provide your own paper. Overall, the game is an interesting concept but may not be enjoyable for people who want a simple mindless game or do not enjoy puns.

I received this product from Blogging for Books in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment